Hello Everyone,
I have a user using Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000.
He is at his mailbox limit size (100M).  HE had about 12M worth of
deleted items.  So he "Emptied Deleted Items", but if I view the Folder
Size it still says it is about 12M.  No matter what I do it stays at
12M.  If I deleted mail, the Deleted Items size increases, but whenever
"Empty Deleted Items", it doesn't go to "0", it stays at 12M.
It is a laptop using the Offline Stores.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Vincent Avallone
iBiquity Digital