From: Thomas Di Nardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 11:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OL02 Views not presented correctly

Has anyone noticed that OL 2002 does some odd things with posts from this
list when you have your view set to Group by Conversation?

I noticed that if you have your view set to Group by Conversation, and
someone replies to a post and changes the Subject line, the post will still
show in the original Conversation. If you check the header, it's still got
the original Thread-Topic in the header, so it keeps it in the original
conversation.

I don't remember ever seeing this behavior in prior versions. Though it
could be I've just not had enough coffee yet. :-)

Has anyone seen this behavior too?

Tom.