From: Thomas Di Nardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OL02 Views not presented correctly

That's what I thought. I have my views configured the way you state (always
have), but I'm still seeing weird sorting behavior. I'm seeing it on
multiple machines, so I know it's not isolated. I never saw this happen with
prior versions.

It's probably a config problem.

Take a look at the thread titled "The Deleted Item Folder" and look for the
message from Robert Moore with the subject line "Problem solved". In prior
versions, that I believe that would have changed thread. I'm probably
mistaken, but tell me what you think.

T.