Do you have an online backup?
Have you read the disaster recovery papers?
Check this out as well: Q155509

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 8:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Crash

Hi All
I am trying to find a way of recovering exchange 5.5 sp3 after a loss of
the server.   I have the *.edb files, but I don't khow the following -
site name, organisation name and server name as the site did not document
the server build.   Is there any way of getting the exchange up and
running so I can export the mailboxes to pst files.
Thanks

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.