I was trying to hint that the search I provided you with would give you
the answer you were looking for.  I must be the a$$hole here, but the
third document found in the search I provided you with tells you step by
step how to do what you are asking. Since it's obvious you can't take a
hint, and based on your statement, have no clue how to perform a search,
I'll rephrase the statement for you.

<<Rephrased prior statement:>>

Although you have probably searched TechNet, it's clear that you haven't
a clue how to word a search. Therefore, I will provide a search for you
that will bring up documentation on how to identify the Org and Site
names you are looking for with the files you have available. Go to
http://support.microsoft.com and place the following words, without the
quotation marks, in the "search" textbox located in the upper left hand
portion of the window: "recover exchange site name". The third document
in the list will tell you how to recover the Org and Site names in a
very clear step-by-step manner.

I hope this helps!

<<End of rephrased statement>>

Research. It's your friend.