From: Morten B. Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 8:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Auto accepting meeting requests

Hello everybody.

My boss requests that every meeting request is automaticcaly accepted, for
every employee, because not everybody is accuatually at the office every
day.

Can you help me find a solution to this?

We run Exchange 2000 server, the clients is Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2001
(on Macintosh computers).
I tried the Outlook setting for ressources, but this works only if people
is acctually booked as ressources.
I also looked around at slipstick.com.

I have the Exchange 2000... SDK, but is not very much into this.
So if I can find som code, i also need a sort of step by step guide.
I'm a Microsoft MCP becoming a MCSE so i get along well with the system,
but isn't much into VB-coding.

Thank you

By the way: is www.exchangecode.com dead or what??
No recent updates...