From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 3:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Auto accepting meeting requests

I think the problem is that you need to be logged in for the
"Automatically
Accept" to work *UNLESS* the other person tries to invite you as a
"Resource" instead of an "Attendee."

Since the point of Morten's exercise is that they want to be able to
AutoAccept for people who aren't in the office that's not going to work
(unless they invite everybody as Resources).

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert