-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 10 January 2002 14:02
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: error message every morning at 0:15
Subject: error message every morning at 0:15

Hi

Has anyone come across this problem of getting the following error
messages come up every morning:

Error 0xfffff9bf occurred during a background cleanup on attachment
1-1A20D on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store".

I have repaired the database many times and cannot find out how to solve
it or why it appeared in the first place. I usually get 6 of these
messages with different attachment numbers.

Thanks.

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at