From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: error message every morning at 0:15

Neil

Thanks for the answer but I already run isinteg at least 10 times...
At couple of first times it did come up with some sort of errors but then
no errors were found. But error messages still appear.

What is PSS? Is there any way to find out from those error messages which
attachments in which e-mails it is talking about?

David