One of my colleagues recently reinstalled a 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server on NT4 SP5 (only Exchange was reinstalled) and have noticed that the Physical
Memory Utilization sits at around 99% (prior to the rebuild it was around 60%).  The server has about 400 mailboxes on it and has 1Gb of physical
memory and 1Gb page file.  It is the same spec as 4 other servers in the site which all sit at around 60% utilization.  As it is a 24x7 service we
offer on our server, down time is very limited.  Is there any way I can check the performance optimizer settings without stopping the store? Or are
there any other pointers that anyone can think of I can check?

______________________________________
Frazer J Clark
Messaging

INVESCO UK Ltd Tel:      +44 20 7743 8252 Mobile: +44 7768 147184 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  INVESCO

 IT Messaging
http://www.invesco.co.uk/

The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use
of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.