-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Frazer J Clark
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: High Physical Memory Utilization

One of my colleagues recently reinstalled a 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server on
NT4 SP5 (only Exchange was reinstalled) and have noticed that the
Physical Memory Utilization sits at around 99% (prior to the rebuild it
was around 60%).  The server has about 400 mailboxes on it and has 1Gb
of physical memory and 1Gb page file.  It is the same spec as 4 other
servers in the site which all sit at around 60% utilization.  As it is a
24x7 service we offer on our server, down time is very limited.  Is
there any way I can check the performance optimizer settings without
stopping the store? Or are there any other pointers that anyone can
think of I can check?