Damn it Don, you're just wrong. The more money you spend, the better your
systems will run... that is if you spend large sums of money bringing me in
to do a design and operations review. Bring me in for $230k to do a 2 week
consulting gig and if you're not completely satisfied I'll refund .100% of
your money.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: