From: Veitch, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 10:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

I for one want to know how he got management to pay for it.

Then maybe I could use the same methods to talk my wife into letting me buy
a dual AMD 1900+, 2 GB RAM,
2x 120 GB disks (RAID of course), 18" TFT, 64 MB Ti 500 video card (or ATI
8500).

PS. From what I have just read it should be just about suitable for playing
Serious SAM.

PPS Also like to be working there, his spec for a workstation would probably
be the same as above...