From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 9:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

You know, had you not sent out that quickie sharp comment "no you don't"
when faced with Dr. Dogg's server specs, your "opinion" might hold some
water.  But when you start out the conversation confrontationally, basically
accusing the fine doctor of lying to us all, you gets what you deserves.
Your comment was not an opinion - Don's was.