From: Steck, Steffen M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 January 2002 13:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: AW: Backup

Okay friends one more, you have convinced me to stop brick backup and try
Ed's Never Restore.
Just a lil smaller question now. Has anybody experience on how much the
database size will grow with the follwing facts:
23 Gig priv.edb
2 Gig pub.edb
~ 700 users
mailbox limits set to deny sending at 65 megs no deny receiving
planned retention time for deleted items 30 days
I know it is hard to promise but I am looking forward to any good answers
and Andy's answer *fg*

 Steffen M. Steck
 FRIATEC Aktiengesellschaft
 Informationssysteme & Organisation
 phone +49 621 486 -2206        Steinzeugstrasse 50
 fax   +49 621 486 -252206      D-68229 Mannheim
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Germany