Buy a new desktop machine with a 60GB IDE drive. They're cheap, and all you
need is the space to do the recovery.

I bought a machine for my daughter in early December that would be able to
act as a restore test machine for any of our servers for less than $500. It
doesn't have to be a server class machine for recovery testing.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA