Pretty cheap.  That's what, about US$27.50?

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of East, Bill
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 6:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup

As others have pointed out, you don't need a server-class machine for a
recovery server.

For that matter, I have never needed to use a recovery server. Why? I
use the Ed Crowley(tm) Never Restore(c) Method(sm)!

For full details on this method, send 150 Euros and an unused thong to
the address at the bottom of your screen. Or read the FAQ. Or just
Google for it.

Cheers,

--
be - MOS

Houston, Tranquillity Base here.  The Eagle has landed.  --Neil
Armstrong