From: Darren Ash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 January 2002 08:03
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Restriciting use of MSN Messenger

I dont have a lot of time for this, so it will probably get pushed to one
side now seeing as there is no "quick fix". In answer to your question ....
How bright is he?   Answer - NOT VERY !

Coolchain Ltd                    Coolchain Ltd
London Road                      Henley Road
Teynham                          Paddock Wood
Kent                             Kent
ME9 9PR                          TN12 6DN

Tel: 01795 523200                Tel: 01892 831400
Fax: 01795 523241                Fax: 01892 831411

All business is conducted in accordance with the company's
terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on
request. For the avoidance of doubt, all orders initiated
by ourselves must be signed by an authorised signatory of
this company.