And the great thing about IM is that it does not fill up our lovely exchange
servers with trivia!  He'd only be abusing emails otherwise.

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 January 2002 22:46
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Restriciting use of MSN Messenger

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Darren Ash wrote:
> Unfortunatley YES. I could take it away, but he is kinda part of the
> support team and therefore needs to know the domain admin password
> which could be used to override the local admin account!

  I suspect improper use of instant messaging is the least of your problems.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| The opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do
| not | necessarily represent the views or policy of any other person,
| entity or  | organization.  All information is provided without
| warranty of any kind.  |

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.