www.microsoft.com is a good start. And your Technet CDs. You do get Technet
right? If not you really should (especially now that MS has redesigned their
KB search in case you have the same problem I do that now you can't find
anything anymore). And if you have the choice go for the Technet+
subscription rather than just the Technet.

Go to the MS site and go to the Technet portion (or go to your CDs) and read
up on IIS (Internet Information Server) and OWA (Outlook Web Access) and
make sure you go to the chapter on securing your IIS server. There is also a
white paper I believe or at any rate there used to be. I built mine on NT4
SP6a with IIS4 and Exchange 5.5 SP3 so I don't know that any of my direct
links will help you (specially since they seem to go somewhere else now
anyway thanks to the site redesign).

Here is the one for the security chapter which seems to still work:
 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/IIS/technote/instgd/iischp5.asp
and looks like it will provide you a tree of the stuff on IIS so you can get
to all the info that way.

Also, I bought the IIS Resource Kit which had a lot of really good info in
it.

And also look for the stuff under Exchange about OWA. And read up on it in
the Exchange books too.

Be very careful if you don't know what you are doing make sure you have
checked everything and make sure you have all the latest patches before you
go live on the internet with this box. You don't want to become one of those
people who's infected with nimda. If you are at all unsure about your setup
call PSS and have them go over it with you. It's way cheaper than cleaning
up after a box gets hacked would be.

Ronni