Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: win.dat attachments

It depends on how they are recieving mail from the server. If you use
different type of clients such as Outlook, Netscape, Outlook Express and

OWA, you will recieve the mail in a different format. That is because
some
can interpert RTF headers and mail. Not sure which client you are trying
set.