In a multi-Site environment you may wish to ensure that they are replicated
to at least one server in every Site or ensure that there is affinity (and a
decent link) between the Sites.  It would also be worth replicating them to
servers close to all users.  Otherwise I am not aware of any problems though
it may take OST users a little longer to replicate the first time round.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.