At the time I looked around on Slipstick because I also thought I had seen
it mentioned in the Outlook group, but I couldn't find anything.  Thanks for
this - this will save Desktop tons of time in the future!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegfried Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 1:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: How Organizational Forms Work?

Did you try to delete outcmd.dat? It holds all menu/toolbar
customization stuff. Search your HD for it. IMHO it'll not get
overwritten by a reinstall since it belongs to user data (as the
signature etc). On my Win.XP machine it is at <driveletter>:\Documents
and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. YMMV

<Siegfried />