From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: How Organizational Forms Work?

A buyout ago (The Associates) we had a chucklehead from the "home office"
come onto my server and install a bunch of his crappy forms.  If you loaded
one of his forms (any one) onto your machine, you would instantly lose the
ability to send mail, as the "send" button is now gone from the standard
e-mail form.  Clearing forms cache does not fix it.  Removing and
reinstalling Outlook does not fix it.  Reimaging the entire hard drive fixes
it.

YMMV.