From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Restore challenge

Que?

It's a legit question. If the database were corrupt due to a hardware
problem, it would be less than ideal to restore to that box or waiting n
hours for new hardware to arrive. I'd ideally want my recovery server to
have sufficient disk space to run database repair operations locally, but it
is possible (albeit slower) to run many of those operations to a network
drive.