Does the S in SWYNK stand for sarcasm ? :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 April 2002 17:16
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA

Buy a $0.99 notebook and write down things you learn. [1] Are the users
aliases unique and unambiguous? Have you tried any of the troubleshooting
steps related to this error message described in TechNet? If, so.. Which
ones and what was the result? What version of Exchange are you running? What
service pack and OS?

Asking a properly phrased technical question[2] will get you[3] much better
answers.

[1] Or invest in a help desk solution with a knowledgebase utility.
[2] Appendix D of the Exchange FAQ.
[3] The collective you.