Quite,
Relying on a notebook instead of one's memory doesn't make you a bad
administrator or a bad network architect or a bad PHB or whatever. It helps
makes you a good one.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.