Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with a mailbox that, for some reason cannot be found with
OWA. The user gets the following error message "OWA was unable to get to
your inbox". There is nothing overtly unusual about this particular user's
setup. I have tried pointing his mailbox to both servers in the site in his
mailboxes "Advanced Properties". I've also tried leaving this field blank
with no success. Apart from the OWA problem his mailbox works fine. I've
just about reached a point where I'm going to delete his mailbox and
recreate it. No one else in the site has this problem. Does anyone know what
could be causing this?

Regards
Tony

Tony McCarthy