From: Brett Wesoloski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 5:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Need advice about an exchange HD setup

The only problem I see with using three drives is boy does it suck when one
goes down and your trying to get another one hoping one of the other two do
not go down.  Trust me it sucks.  I had one go down and before I could get
another one one of the other two went down.  Now I will never have just
three.