From: Robert Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 4:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Need advice about an exchange HD setup

I am moving my 5.5 server to a new box soon.
It is a Dell 2550 with 1.2 gigs ram and 5 18gig 10k SCSI drives with 128Meg
Raid
I am planning to use the first 2 drives mirrored for the OS and the other 3
for a raid 5 stripe for exchange....
If this is or is not a good setup, then any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.