From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 4:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Cerification question

I have yet to pick up an exchange or Cisco Book. Infact I was given my
first exchange book just yesterday by a friend. Have not had the time to
read them. Yet I have worked with installs as large 30,000 users in
exchange, As a hired consultant. Yesterday I added a few new T1's to a
few of the 100's of routers the company I work for, as a day job, owns.
I am solely responsible for all of those routers as well the rest of the
network and a 5,000 user install of Exchange.

Books and paper mean very little... Would you hire a paper MCSE over me?
Would you hire someone who could Quote the OSI model over me? Why
memorize what I have one the wall and in Text files.

--Kevinm KMAP-SR, M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
http://www.daughtry.ca/ For Graphics and WebDesign, GO here!