Just make a folder on the cd and move the messages to that folder on the cd.

rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Mustafa Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re Personal Mail Archiving

Hi all,

Guys, I got a lot of technical/knowledgebase type messages I have compiled
over the last couple of years I wana archive these and have them accessible
on self-contained CD-ROM. So, when I require access to these messages, I can
just use the CD without the need for outlook personal folder configurations,
etc. Is there some sort of self executable app or utility that will allow me
to do this on a cd? or is there another way. Thanks very much.

Mustafa