My suggestion wont work offline sorry just tried it and it doesnt work
unless your online.

rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Mustafa Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 11:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Re Personal Mail Archiving

Thanks a lot guys. I do appreciate. However, what I am after really is
something similar to what Jerzy has suggested. Because, I wana be able to
run the files from the CDROM itself as a self-contained mail archive system
of some sort. I don't necessarily want to use outlook to view those
messages. Any other ideas? Thanks.