What happens if server A's storage blows? Do the users on server A still get
blown out of the water? Or does Geocluster mirror storage between server A
and server B?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bloom, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 5:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Redundancy

We are using an Exchange 2000 active/passive cluster with NSI's Geocluster
product. Geocluster extends MS Cluster Services by allowing each server in
the cluster to have their own disk storage (no shared disk as in traditional
clustering). Geocluster has worked well with Exchange 2000 and we've had few
problems.

Tom Bloom
Texas A&M University