Then consider the solution Gary and I suggested. It will stop people
"casually" viewing her email. If that's not robust enough for you, then
you've got big problems because its not easy to secure stuff on the one hand
and let everyone use her account on the other. One either secures stuff 100%
properly or one leaves holes someone malicious could drive a truck through.

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.