www.airborne.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Felicity Smith
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 7:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Messaging & collaboration (Unified Messaging)

Unified Messaging is faceing pressures from two opposite directions.
One from Americans with Disabilities Act which requires greater richness
- ie text to voice, braille, etc, and at the opposite pole - greater
thinness - ie minimalism for text based phones - which strip away all
conten but text, and then compress words for instance - removing vowels,
TLA's etc.

MIS will now be included with the next version of Exchange (code name
Yukon).

--Felicity