I apologize for leading anyone astray, but Siegfried I was absolutely
stunned to hear you say it wasn't so.  I have been following this for a
long time and I though it was a done deal.

Please give me your comments on the following links.

http://www.dnjonline.com/TechEd2001/reports/sess_keynote_jon.html

I am checking with a few of my SQL contacts who work for Microsoft to hear
what they can officially say about this.  I know a few who work on part of
the teams who are involved in the SQL.NET File System which you may or may
not know if very similar to WSS, and is optimized for handling the sort of
non-rectangular record sets that Exchange has.

--Felicity