-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Crump, Jay
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 8:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Time Sync

Ed has spoken.

I love the catch phrase after your signature.

Valid question - different topic.  Exchange 2K native organization, 3
AG's (the old Site structure left over from 5.5), two of these AG's
represent all the NAmerica servers I have in production.  They will have
to stay separate AG's in the future as well.  One has its own admin team
and is on a military installation.

My problem is on one particular network segment - has its own DC/GC and
Exchange box.  When admins on this segment fire up ESM and view Public
Folders, they always connect to the Exchange that's present in the OTHER
AG.  No problem to use the 'Connect To' feature, but why is this
happening?  I've checked the SiteFolderServer attribute on the DC's in
both locations.  They both point to the correct machine.  What else
should I look for here?

Thanks In Advance