Ok any other reason I can throw in there besides the
Vibration/Temperature RAID box dying?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of EXTERN Hlabse
Tony (Tek Systems;RBNA/CIT1)
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 3:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup Hardware

Now taking tapes home is normal. Depending on your backup schedule most
companies do this on a weekly bases. Bye the way taking one drive home
does no good at all. Think of it this way. Lets say the RAID box catches
fire/blows up. Do you really think one drive will allow a full rebuild.
I don't think so. Tell your Boss that his friend is an idiot.