What about Microsoft Meta Services (MMS) if the other systems have a LDAP
directory store.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 September 2002 16:41
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Tools for Maintaining Active Directory

CSVDE

LDIFDE

-----Original Message-----
From: Bare, Ronald A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 3:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Tools for Maintaining Active Directory

We need to add a large number of names to the Active Directory for people
who do not have Windows or Exchange accounts, but who have mailboxes on
other email systems (unix, etc). We want them to be included in the GAL.

What programs or products are other people using to maintain the Active
Directory in an automated fashion for maintaining custom recipients?