Actually, there wouldn't necessarily be only one log; in fact there'd likely
be more than one. but I don't see how circular logging would result in more
logs than one would typically find in an environment where circular logging
were disabled. A seems to be the least likely of any of the possible
answers. B can likely be discounted because Microsoft thinks everything can
be solved through software, leaving one to choose between the almost equally
bad answers of C & D.