From: John Q Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 2:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E2K question

Answer pelase. I think it's A.

Your Exchange 2000 Server has a single storage group containing three
Mailbox Stores and a Public Folder Store. You perform nightly backups that
alter between a normal backup of two of the Mailbox Stores on one night and
a normal backup of the other Mailbox Store and Public Folder Store on the
following night. You notice that transaction log files are not being purged,
and that they are now consuming nearly all available disk space. What should
be done?

 a. Disable circular logging.

 b. Install a new hard disk and move the transaction log files to the new
disk.

 c. Perform nightly incremental backups of the entire Storage Group in
addition to the current backups.

 d. Perform differential backups of the Mailbox Stores and the Public Folder
Store instead of normal backups. >