From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 3:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K question

Well, one pendantic point and one possibly not so much...

If you don't back up all of the databases within the same /storage group/ in
a backup job, the logs won't be purged. And, disabling circular logging,
while a nice option in general doesn't solve the original problem as
stated... In fact if it were really enabled it would only exacerbate the
problem. Disabling might be appropriate after the root problem were
resolved.