PantyShield?  That must be a new one.

Where do you get it?  I would love to submit that one to my boss.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:chris_scharff@;messageone.com]
Posted At: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 8:34 AM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: Can't send attachment with mail
Subject: RE: Can't send attachment with mail

And you've restored from your last good backup/ replayed the transaction
logs? It's 24 hours later, if the data in the database is actualy worth
anything, you're 12 hours late (or more) in calling PSS. If the data in
the
database isn't worth anything, delete the database and start over again.

Oh.. btw, if you're running some shit antivirus software like
PantyShield
for Exchange, remove it(completely and totally.. feel free to follow the
20
page long set of manual uninstall instructions) before you call PSS.