From: Ed Crowley [mailto:curspice@;pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Interesting EX2K migration solution

This is a consulting engagement question.  That is, it's really the kind of
question that deserves more consideration than this kind of forum allows.

Having said that, the scheme you describe could possibly work.  It's even
possible that you could make it work with your users logging in to the NT4
domain.  But to tell you anything more than "it's possible", I'd need to
know a lot more.

You really ought to pay for a good design.  It'd probably save you a lot of
headaches in the end.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services