From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:bounce-exchange-94760@;ls.swynk.com] On Behalf Of Blunt, James H
(Jim)
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

Personally, you can smoke in bars all you want...I don't go to bars, so
I don't care.

Smoking in restaurants however, is something I am vehemently against.
Wanna know why?  I'm alleric to cigarette smoke.  I choke up and can't
breath and I won't frequent restaurants that let people smoke inside.
Not only that, but smokers NEVER smoke during their own meal, because
they have so little sense of taste left, that to do so would interfere
with them being able to enjoy their meal.  But they have no problem with
ruining someone else's meal by blowing smoke all over them while they're
trying to eat.

Double yuck and good riddance!