I don't disagree with that. That is, in fact, a bit of the tact that the
OpenExchange product of another thread follows - you drop the CD in a new
box and off it goes - OS, app, etc, all as a single install.

I fully expect the evolution of small business boxes to probably accelerate.
Things like the Colbalt Cube that are simple, multifunction boxes for
sub-full time admin places. But I also see an evolution of remotely managed
appliances - where professional admins do remote management of multiple
customer's appliances.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA