Is there an issue with it? No, not really. I don't see it as a good use of
resources, however.

Exchange 2k Enterprise costs roughly what, 4-5 times the cost of just
Windows 2000 server? So cost is an issue.

The format conversions that happen in Outlook, while lessened in E2k, aren't
completely gone, so there's a bit of a speed hit as well.

It can work, but I just don't see the benefits outweighing the downsides.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA