Same exact thing, but you would have to mess with the permissions on the
second account/mailbox to allow the other account to send "As" it. The
thing that bites in E2K is that you have to have that other account
sitting out there. But you could disable it from being able to logon and
that would address most of the security hassles.

The tricky thing about what Kevan is trying is that he is accepting email
for that other domain on his Exchange server. That is what makes things
complicated and requires the two mailboxes. If they just wanted to send as
the other company but that company's email did not actually come into
their Exchange system, he could just use an Contact (Custom Recipient) for
the second "mailbox" and do it that way. This is exactly how I have my
alternate identity for Ferris Research configured. And I have configured
my Outlook client to not only connect to my Exchange server, but also to
connect to my Ferris POP account. Alternatively, I could have had my
Ferris email redirected to my infonition mailbox. Essentially the same
thing.