www.benchmarktape.com   Valusmart
www.veritas.com   Backupexec for 2000 8.6

-----Original Message-----
From: Bubba G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Backup hardware

For those on the Yahoogroups list, my apologies for the duplicate...

For those that are running E2K (or SPS or SQL2K or W2K, etc...) on your
home or small business network...

What are you using for hardware? I have 2 dedicated servers running W2K,
E2K, SQL2K, ISA, SPS among other things as well as 8 workstation/servers
that dual-boot. I have an OnStream ADR 15/30 drive but the drive is too
small now and I am finding I am not backing up rather than fool with it.
I have set my Exchange logs to circular and have realized I need to find
a new tape drive for backup. I presently backup both local and across
the wire for all 10 computers to one computer with the ADR 15/30 tape
drive. What is the best/most reliable 60/120 hardware (and software you
are using for it if it is not NTBackup) for those on a budget out there
now?

This e-mail message, including any attachments, contains information that is
confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable
privileges, and may constitute non-public information.  This message is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, do not read it; please immediately
notify the sender that you have received this message in error and delete this
message.Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, reproduction
of this message or the information contained in this message or the taking of
any action in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Thank you for your cooperation.